Laptop sahay yojana 2023

Looking for Laptop Assistance Scheme Gujarat? If you are a student in need of a laptop and financial assistance, this scheme launched by the Gujarat state government can be your solution. In an effort to reduce poverty and promote the education sector, the government has introduced a laptop assistance scheme.

Laptop sahay yojana 2023

Also known as Laptop Sahay Yojana, its main objective is to provide financial assistance to students to purchase a new laptop. Gujarat State Government for this purpose Rs. 1,50,000 offers a generous amount.

Under this scheme, the government contributes 80% of the total amount, while the remaining 20% is borne by the student. With this financial aid, students can afford high-quality laptops, which are essential for academic purposes in today's technology-driven world.

Job Details

 Name of the scheme name

Laptop Sahay yoajana 2023

 Objective of the scheme

 Loan assistance to Scheduled Tribe (ST) people for financial assistance to start new business related to computer or laptop


 Scheduled Tribe citizens of Gujarat

 Loan amount

 Rs. 1,50,000/-.

 Interest rate on loan

 Only 6% interest rate loan assistance will be provided.

 Official website


Under the Laptop Sahay Yojana, the government provides loans with an interest rate of 4%. The loan amount must be repaid in 20 monthly installments. Failure to pay installments on time will result in 2.5% interest penalty. Gujarat state provides financial assistance to SC students to buy new laptops. It is important to note that this scheme is only available to Scheduled Tribe (ST) people.


To be eligible for the Laptop Assistance Scheme, applicants must meet the following criteria:

  • Student should be a resident of Gujarat state.
  • Only SC students can apply for this scheme.
  • The applicant must have a certificate confirming their tribal identity.
  • The age of the student should be between 18 to 30 years.
  • The educational qualification of the student must be minimum standard 12th.
  • Neither the applicant nor any member of the family should be employed in a Government Department.
  • Applicant's annual family income should not exceed Rs. 120,000/- (Rs. 150,000/- for urban areas).
  • Beneficiary should have computer training certificate or working experience in computer sales store or company/shopping mall/shop.

Benefits of Laptop Assistance Scheme

Under the Computer Loan Scheme, Tribal Development Department provides benefits to ST caste people. For purchase of computers, laptops and various related machines Rs. Loans upto 1,50,000/- are given. The beneficiary needs to contribute 10% of the total loan amount. For instance, if Rs. 40,000 laptop is purchased, the government gives 80% loan, i.e. Rs. 32,000, and the remaining 20%, i.e. Rs. 8,000, the student has to pay.

Important Documents

To avail the benefits of Laptop Assistance Scheme, the following documents are required:
  • Gujarat Scheduled Caste Certificate (Example of Mamlatdarshree/Social Welfare Officer or Competent Officer)
  • Copy of ration card
  • Bank account passbook
  • Certificate in Computer Training
  • Working experience certificate in computer sales store or shop
  • Copy of Aadhaar Card
  • Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including land or building documents and recent, redundant property card 7/12 and 8-A)
  • 7/12 and 8-A of Zamindar-1 or building document and property card
  • 7/12 and 8-A of Zamindar-2 or building document and property card
  • Details of shop owned/rented as place of business, including rental agreement if applicable
  • Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by guarantor-1
  • Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by guarantor-2
  • Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 20/- by the guarantor
  • Government approved valuation report of submitted property

Payment processing and helpline

Laptop assistance is provided to Scheduled Tribes by Gujarat Adijati Nigam, which offers loans with an interest rate of 4% per annum. The loan must be repaid in 20 quarterly installments with interest. In case of delay in payment, an additional 2% penalty will be charged. For any queries or assistance, you can contact the helpline number: (079) 23257552.

How to Apply for Laptop Assistance Scheme?

  • Visit Adijati Vikas Nigam Gujarat official website:
  • Click on the “Apply for Loan” button on the homepage.
  • A new page named “Gujarat Adijati Vikas Nigam” will open.
  • If you are applying for a loan for the first time, click on “Register Here” to create your Personal ID.
  • After creating your personal login, enter your login id and password in “Login here”.
  • In your personal page, click on “Apply Now” under “My Applications”.
  • Select the “Self Employment” button when asked to choose from various schemes.
  • Read the conditions carefully and click on “Apply Now”.
  • Fill in the application details, including applicant's property details, loan details and guarantor details.
  • In the scheme selection, select “Computer Machine” and fill the loan amount.
  • Upload the nominated guarantor's property details, bank account details and other requested documents.
  • After filling all the details online double check and save the application.
  • A unique application number will be generated. Be sure to keep a printed copy for your records.

Important Link

Apply Online


Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.

Post a Comment