Chief Minister Poor Welfare Assistance | Declared by the Government of Gujarat 2020

Chief Minister Poor Welfare Assistance | Declared by the Government of Gujarat 2020:The Center and the state government have been completely aided the wake of the overall scourge of Corona Virus COVID-19 in the emergency made by the residents of Gujarat. For this reason, the Government of India has reported the Prime Minister's Poor Welfare Package and the state's touchy Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has pronounced the Chief Minister's Poor Welfare Package. Different advantages of a sum of Rs.



Read in Gujarati: Click here

Watch Video: Click here

While depicting the highlights of this bundle, Chief Minister's Secretary Ashwini Kumar stated, "On account of coronavirus, the Prime Minister has declared a poor government assistance bundle of Rs. 3950 crores are getting support. He included that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani additionally communicated a longing to help the residents of the state right now. The Chief Minister has additionally begun giving advantage help by declaring a poor government assistance bundle of Rs. It has been chosen to give gas chambers liberated from cost to the recipients under the Ujjwala plot for the following three months. Under this, 28 lakh ladies commended conspire recipients of Gujarat will get Rs. 630 crore gas chambers to be without given of cost.

The Chief Minister's Secretary said that under the Prime Minister's poor government assistance bundle to the Union Government, Rs. Of the 3,950 crore advantage help accessible: –

P.M. Under the Kisan plot, recipient ranchers get Rs. The principal portion of 2000/ – is being paid from the initial eight months of April. Under which the advantage of 47,81,426 rancher recipients of Gujarat will be Rs. 956.28 crore is being given.

Under the PDS, it has been chosen to give an extra 5 kg of grain for every individual every month and one kilogram of beans for each family for nothing for a quarter of a year. This will be notwithstanding the share every month assigned to the proportion cardholder. Under this, 68 lakh cardholders will profit by Gujarat. For which about Rs. It is evaluated to cost Rs 1,182 crore.

Older, Ganga Swaroopa moms and sisters and Divine recipients will get Rs. 1000/ – has been chosen to be paid as ex-gratia advantage in the following three months. Under this, the recipients of the Central Government plan will profit 5.80 lakh, old recipients, 10,700 separated from recipients and 97,437 Ganga Roop Sisters recipients. Under this, a sum of Rs. 78.44 crore will be dispensed.

Ladies with Jan-Dhan ledger will get Rs. It has been chosen to pay Rs 500 as ex-gratia advantage for the following three months. Under this, 74 lakh ladies recipients of the open assets of Gujarat have an aggregate of Rs. 1,110 crore is to be earned.

It has been chosen to give the gas chamber allowed to the following three months to the recipient ladies under the Ujjwala plot. Under this, 28 lakh ladies praised conspire recipients of Gujarat will get Rs. 630 crore gas chambers to be sans given of cost.

Lady's self-improvement gatherings are right now giving Rs. Increment in guarantee free advance of Rs 10 lakh 20 lakhs will be made. Under this, about 2.27 lakh ladies' self-improvement gatherings will profit by Gujarat.

For an association that has under 100 workers and 90% of its income is under 15,000, both the business and the representative will pay the EPF commitment (12% + 12%), totaling 24% of the Government of India.

Post a Comment

1 Comments